VIZPur Technology

Our lab, nestled in the beautiful mountain town of Davos, Switzerland, has developed a proven, unique, patented process that makes fat-soluble nutrients dramatically more available to the body. The technology, called VizPur, allows essential nutrients such as Vitamins A, D and E, as well as the super-nutrient, Coenzyme Q10, to become water soluble and therefore far more absorbable by the body. Traditionally, less than 10% of these kinds of essential nutrients are taken up into the blood, leaving some 90% passed out of the body unused. VizPur creates very stable micelles, which keeps lipid-soluble compounds trapped in micelles below the CMC (critical micelle concentration). The result is to significantly increase the uptake of these molecules from the intestine and makes them bio-available in the cells and tissues of the body.

 VIZPur Technology

When we eat any kind of fat soluble nutrient, whether it be from salmon, avocado, or even taking our daily vitamins and fish oil supplements, our body has to go through several steps to break down the nutrient and prepare it for absorption.  This is an complex process involving the pancreas, liver and the gall bladder which prepares the fat soluble nutrient by surrounding it with a cage-like structure called a micelle (pronounced “my-cell”)

By making a micelle, the fat droplet is surrounded by this cage-like structure where the yellow bars are more attracted to the fat at the center and the blue circles are more attracted to the water-film that covers the intestines.  This allows fat soluble vitamins and nutrients like Vitamins A, D, E, CoQ10, fish oils including omega 3 oils, and many herbs to be absorbed and used by the body.

There are many steps that need to be in proper order to allow the body to make micelles.  Any one of which is out of sequence could bring the whole process to a halt, meaning you eat your “healthy fats” or take your fish oil pills but you don’t absorb them.  You are literally throwing money down the toilet!

The VIZPur Technology uses a specialized resin (the red ball in the center) that the fat droplet is attracted to, then they add the yellow bars and the blue circles and Voila’,you have your nutrient ready to absorb and don’t have to worry about whether or not your body is going to do the work.

Now, imagine someone who has had their gall bladder surgically removed, or someone who had an ulcer, or even someone who is taking medication for cholesterol. (Lipitor is the #4 most prescribed drug in the US)  Their bodies ability to process and absorb the good fats is seriously hindered.  It would be like trying to play catch with both hands tied behind your back.  In my practice alone I would estimate that over 80% of my patients do not have proper digestive sequencing.  The VIZ products are now staples that I recommend to each of my patients.

Since all of the VIZ products are already in liquid form and more importantly, they actually taste great.  This is part of the philosophy at VIZ, if it doesn’t taste good, no one will take it.  I know that this sounds like a simple philosophy but the fact is that many other nutrition companies have forgotten this over the years.  They have tried to convince us that we need to take these megadose vitamins and supplements and that taste should be an after thought.  These products are so good that I actually caught my kids sneaking some VIZ Energy Plus.  If you have kids you know that they are not going to sneak something that they don’t like the taste of.

Another great thing about the VIZ products being liquid is that they are great for the elderly, kids, or anyone who has a hard time swallowing pills.  Andsince all of the fat-soluble nutrients have been treated with the VIZPur technology, they are more readily absorbed.  In fact some absorption studies show that many store brand vitamins are absorbing at a rate of less than 10%.  Buy the high quality vitamins that usually only doctors have access to and you’re still getting less than 20% absorption.  VIZ’s studies show absorption rates up to 90% in some cases.  With VIZ you really do GET what you pay for!

What Does This Mean for YOUR Body?

You want to take great care of your body. Adding nutrients may help you reach your goals. Unfortunately, traditional supplements are difficult for your body to absorb. VizPur technology makes these essential nutrients water-soluble, and easily absorbed by your body. So instead of just passing through, nutrients are well absorbed and used to their best effect.

Bottom Line, with VIZ you can take less and Get More!

Click Here to find out about all of the VIZ Products